Museo

While exploring a museum in Italy with Lady Penelope and Parker, I find myself captivated by the graceful beauty of a dinosaur skeleton. In my excitement, I run ahead to admire it up close, only to realise that Lady Penelope and Parker have wandered off without me. For a brief moment, I feel a little lost, but then, to my relief, I spot a familiar, kind face—Kate Kestrel, who is also visiting the museum. With a warm smile and a gentle touch, Kate takes my hand, guiding me patiently through the grand halls of the museum. Together, we explore the exhibits in a calm and comforting way, as she reassures me that we will find Lady Penelope and Parker soon. True to her word, Kate leads me safely back to my two carers, where we are reunited, and the day continues with a renewed sense of warmth and togetherness.

Comments