"It's not a funny joke anymore!"
Lady Penelope, Parker, Captain Scarlet, Captain Magenta, Oink, Titan and I are walking down Michaelsworth Avenue - a street not far from London - on a rainy day when all of a sudden we hear someone called Erin singing a promotional song for the Thunderbirds that appeared in the '90s. At once I make friends with Erin, who reveals that Parker was a super cool DJ star who sang that promotional tune. Everyone thinks it's very funny, except Parker, who growls "It's not a funny joke anymore!"
Everyone has a dance party to the Thunderbirds song and the song 'Camel Shuffle', but in the middle of it, I find Parker crying because he was humiliated when they recorded the song and 'accidentally' made him a star. I explain to him that we all have flaws, but that's what makes us special, so he comes up to dance with us to the music, and thanks Erin for recognising him.

Comments
Post a Comment