Imaginary Journal: Skates

Hello from 1985! It's Cheese here, and let me tell you, today was totally rad!

Crackers and I went to the roller rink with our best buddies, Orko and Scooby Doo. The whole place was alive with fun and laughter as we picked out our skates. I snagged the yellow ones with cute little butterfly stickers on them – they made me feel like I was floating! I did wonder, though, about that spray they use to chase away the 'dirty foot smell' inside the skates. Maybe it's magic, like something Orko would use!

Once we hit the rink, it was like time stood still. We danced, we spun, and we twirled until our hearts felt lighter than air. There’s just something about gliding around, all your worries melting away with the soft whirr of the wheels beneath you.

It was the kind of day that leaves your paws all tingly and your tail wagging long after it’s over. :)

Hope tomorrow is just as tubular!

Comments