The Kettle Bath

Inside your kettle, there is boiling water, and it makes for a luxurious spa bath. And deep inside the kettle, there are some friends bathing inside it.

Lady Penelope, Parker, Titan, Oink, Captain Scarlet, Captain Magenta and I call this, the Kettle Bath. You see, the Kettle Bath is a spa located in the Arctic, just north of Tracy Island. Now don't get me wrong, this is no home for an Arctic monkey, because none of them come to relax. Who knows may come to relax here: me and Lady Penelope, or Captain Scarlet after a long day of rescue missions with his fellow Spectrum agents. The Kettle Bath isn't a giant kettle, it's actually a spa pool located in the middle of the freezing cold Arctic. Penelope and I often go there to escape the hectic life of all her servants rushing about doing things for her and helping her get her way - but we can't get there without the Thunderbirds' help, I'm afraid.

Aaaaaaahhh, you should feel the water in this spa pool. It's lovely and warm. That's because it is heated by an underground volcano, and Penelope and I find the water simply lovely. While Penelope likes to relax and feel the water on her skin, I on the other hand like to keep an eye out for polar bears and other Arctic partegoers. When Parker joins in, wearing his bathing suit of course (you know that from the time 'e went on 'oliday, right?), we just have to laugh, because really, Parker is too funny for words. Can you believe there was a time when the Stingray crew....LAUGHED UNTIL THEY CRIED?!?!?!?

Comments