It's the very first episode of Thunderbirds, told from the perspective of me, Lady Penelope and Parker, as Lady Penelope and I spend the day together before being called out on a mission, which, unluckily for Parker, involves a lot of emergency stops which make us unbelievably late, including stopping at a drive thru for something to eat, an emergency toilet stop and a trip to the newsagent's. By the time we arrive home, I lie on Penelope's lap crying. "We didn't go on a single mission today," I sob, "I just wanted a bit of excitement." "Excitement doesn't just happen when you want it to." explains Lady Penelope, "You have to be patient and wait for it to come." At last, cheering up, I yawn and fall asleep on Lady Penelope's bed, as she comforts me and whispers reassuring words into my ear, giving me lots of warm, soft cuddles.

Comments
Post a Comment